The genetic baldness is scientifically called as the Androgenic alopecia. The male pattern baldness or the female pattern baldness occurs due to the effect of the genes and hormone that causes the occurrence of the severe hair loss condition. The genetic baldness affects around 60% of the total world population as both men and women get affected by the same. It has been scientifically found out that the issue of balding mainly occurs due to the effect of DHT (Di-hydro Testosterone) that are sensitive to all over the body and thus hair follicles get affected by the hormone DHT and a case of baldness occurs predominantly.
The hair transplant cost in India basically depends on the number of usable grafts that allows a person to receive the procedure at a very normal charge adheres to the best facilities and services confirm the great aesthetic effect of the procedure. The procedural success is wholly and solely depends on the number of grafts used in the procedure as it is a main concern in the surgery to offer the best results.
How Genetic Baldness Occurs?
The genetic baldness occurs due to the effect of the genes and hormone, DHT. Now, it is an important concern that how DHT formed and which factor is responsible for the formation of the same and thus, the researchers unravelled many things associated with the causative factor and found that an enzyme, named, 5-alpha-reductase is responsible for the same. The catalytic effect of 5-alpha-reductase causes the formation of DHT, which is sensitive towards hair follicles/roots and thus hair loss occurs with the symptoms of the miniaturization as well as the pattern baldness.
The Effect of DHT Hair Loss in Men:
The problem of hair loss affects both men and women. But, the symptoms occur differently in both the genders that must be analysed carefully before finalising the treatment option. The hair loss in men due to DHT presents the pattern baldness classified in the Norwood scale. The Norwood classification of hair loss in the male is segmented into 7 categories that increase as according to the extent of baldness/hair loss. The hair loss or baldness in men started with the receding hairline and the bald patches with affecting the all over the scalp areas, except the safe donor part of the scalp. The recession of hairline with an extreme hair loss problem that presents the case of an exact picture of baldness.
Also Read –
- How to Get Glowing Skin Naturally at Home for Dry Skin
- How to Get White Skin in a Week Naturally
- What Vitamins Should a Man Take When Trying to Conceive
The Norwood Baldness with All 7 Grades Is Described Below: –
- NW-I: The grade I, is described by the minimal hair loss
- NW-II: The hair loss started with the temples
- NW-III: The hair loss started with receding and thinning of hair on the vertex
- NW-IV: This is the case of a greater pattern of hair loss and affects the vertex as well as the hairline
- NW-V: A thin division of hairline appears in this state and pattern hair loss occurs at both sides
- NW-VI: There is the disappearance of the bridge, but several strands of short and fine hairs are still present
- NW-VII: This is an extremely severe case of hair loss that affects all over the scalp areas and only a little hair on the top and front of the scalp is visible.
The Effect of DHT Hair Loss in Women:
The effect of DHT in women started with the severe hair thinning, but the picture of complete baldness in not peculiar. The hair loss in a certain pattern is present in women that are rated on the Ludwig scale. Only severe hair thinning and a widening the gap between the partitions are visible in the female pattern baldness. But, it is also a fact that the case of genetic baldness occurs in female and effectively treated with the option of hair transplants.
On the whole, we can say that the procedure of hair transplant is performed both in the case of men and women, but it is prerequisite to go through the primary consultation in order to know the status of hair loss and the effective option of treatment as well.